Notice of issue of shares under employee share option plan
30/11/2020, 9:33 am SECISSUE
For the purposes of Listing Rules 3.13.1 and 3.15.2 of the NZX Listing Rules, Plexure Group Limited (PLX) advises that it has issued new shares under its Employee Share Option Plan.
PLX has issued 175,323 shares for total consideration of $42,002.71. The options were issued at the 20 day volume weighted average price at the date of issue and vest over 3 years from the date of issue. The shares excised were at the following prices:
- 23,340 Ordinary Shares at 24.00 cents a share
- 30,001 Ordinary Shares at 19.25 cents a share
- 13,332 Ordinary Shares at 20.75 cents a share
- 101,984 Ordinary Shares at 23.25 cents a share
- 6,666 Ordinary Shares at 62.23 cents a share
The total number of shares after the issue are 172,421,887 and there are a further 6,622,406 live options.
For more information please contact:
Andrew Dalziel, CFO Plexure
Mobile: +64 27 6777 575
Email: [email protected]