Catering to a ‘market of one’
A guide to data-driven personalized marketing for consumer-facing brands
Consumers are fast becoming accustomed to a much more personalized customer journey. This shift has been driven by the introduction of new technologies enabling a customized approach to how brands interact with their customers. In order to be successful, brands must adapt to a mobile-first approach that delivers the 1:1 experience their customers expect.
In this guide we analyze the importance of personalized customer engagement; what it is, why you should be doing it and what you need to execute it well.
- Why consumers are demanding a more personal experience
- Aligning your marketing strategy with changing consumer expectations
- How to get your personalization engine up and running
- Using data to trigger the dopamine effect, or 'purchase pleasure'
- Best practices like personalized offers, loyalty programs, and gamification
- Why personalization is harder with one-size-fits-all solutions