VMob Group Limited [NZAX: VML]
Migration to the NZX Main Board
Auckland, New Zealand | San Francisco, California, USA – 8 January 2016
On 1 September 2015, VMob Group Limited [NZAX:VML] (VMob) issued a Pre-Break Announcement relating to its application to NZX for:
• Cessation of Quotation of its shares on the NZX Alternative Market (NZAX) in accordance with Rule 5.4.1(b) of the NZAX Listing Rules; and
• Commencement of Quotation of its shares on the NZX Main Board in accordance with Rule 5.2 of the NZX Main Board Listing Rules, (the ‘Migration’).
In the 10 trading days following 1 September 2015, no special meeting of shareholders was called pursuant to section 121 of the Companies Act 1993.
On the 17 September 2015 VMob announced to the market that the proposed move to the Main Board was delayed subject to the Company satisfying two conditions precedent, namely:
(a) The successful completion of the $5.0 million private placement announced at the Company’s Annual Meeting on 11 August 2015, and;
(b) The Company attaining a market capitalisation of $40 million by no later than 31 March 2016.
VMob has now successfully met both conditions and therefore is pleased to announce its intention to migrate to the Main Board.
The expected timetable for the Migration is as follows:
• Notice period for the Migration: 8 January 2016 to 22 January 2016
• Cessation of Quotation of VMob shares on NZAX: Close of trading, 22 January 2016
• Issue of a profile document including a cleansing notice confirming VMob is in compliance with continuous disclosure obligations: Before market open, 25 January 2016
• Commencement of Quotation of VMob shares to the NZX Main Board: 25 January 2016
For further information, please contact: Andrew Dalziel, Acting Chief Financial Officer on +64 27 6777 575 or [email protected]
VMob has quickly established itself as the global leader in the provision of end-to-end mobile personalisation and real-time, contextual analytics services that enable major retail brands to create highly personalised marketing campaigns to reach customers at exactly the right time and place.
The Company’s sophisticated technology platform integrates with retailers’ own smartphone apps to continuously collect and store real-time data (including movement speed, local weather and nearby events) with users’ lifestyle preferences, buying behaviour and location information to deliver personalised offers not possible with other media, resulting in significantly higher sales conversion rates.
The platform comprises a number of modules designed to acquire and serve customers, nurture them through the sales cycle and then reward them with loyalty inducements to encourage them back into store. These services are delivered using Microsoft’s cloud platform, Azure, through a global network of Microsoft data centres.
VMob has offices in Auckland, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, London, Tokyo and Sydney. Clients include McDonald’s, 7-Eleven, Ikea, Exxon, Anheuser Busch, Mars Drinks, Heart of the City and Loyalty New Zealand
Visit www.vmob.com to learn more.