The grocery landscape is undergoing a significant shift. Driven by evolving consumer demands for more personalized, seamless experiences, out-of-category competitors selling direct to consumers and all accelerated by COVID-19, this has resulted in convergence of the digital and offline worlds.
We reconnect consumers with physical stores.
Bringing consumers back in-store
Plexure’s mobile technology provides customers with deeply personalized compelling offers, allowing grocers to reduce ineffective bulk discounting. Customers can be targeted 1:1 based on their individual behavior, to drive specific outcomes.
Targeting customer profiles to drive specific outcomes
- Incentivize a first-time buyer to return to your store vs a competitor
- Encourage repeat buyers to increase their average basket size through compelling personalized offers
- Incentivize at risk customers to shop with your brand vs a competitor
- Win back lapsed customers with highly compelling offers
- Encourage online shoppers to return to the physical store to increase basket size and profitability
Plexure and Super Indo
Plexure partnered with Ahold Delhaize-owned Super Indo to develop a customized mobile app to help the Indonesian grocery chain establish mobile as its main engagement channel, with a long-term goal of 1:1 personalization.
within 1 month, Super Indo had reached 74% of its member registration goal for the year
42% of Super Indo app-members redeemed offers in-store within the first month
Average basket spend
has increased by 55%
daily app registrations are 2-3 times higher than QSRs